Manager Selection Analyst
Research and select managers for institutional client portfolios across multiple asset classes within an experienced multi-manager team.
- Sourcing, screening and due diligence of asset managers / strategies across a range of asset classes
- Interviewing managers including on-site visits
- Analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Making manager recommendations for client portfolios
- Maintaining peer group research
Eduction / Experience
- 3+ years institutional manager selection experience
- Applicable finance / economic / mathematical degree
- CFA / equivalent a plus
- Self-starter with drive to excel
- Good knowledge of financial markets
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- English should be fluent, other languages are a plus
We're looking forward to your application
Please send us your CV directly to hr(at)corestone.ch.
All successful applicants will be subject to background checks and must be eligible to work in Switzerland (Swiss/EU nationals or Swiss working permit).