Corestone offers the complete investment value chain to institutional clients and works with clients in various arrangements: From supporting fiduciary managers and CIOs executing their strategic investment decisions, to discretionary roles. Corestone also supports clients such as pension funds and family offices with overall integrated portfolio monitoring and risk systems. In the Netherlands, we provide manager selection, portfolio construction & monitoring services as part of Robeco’s integrated management proposition to pension funds.
Our core capabilities focus on manager selection and portfolio construction. Around these, we offer various additional services like SRI integration, or an online monitoring & compliance solution (CORTEX). For discretionary-run portfolios, we provide dynamic asset allocation on top of customized multi-asset multi-manager portfolios.
Typically, clients can select the range and depth of services they require to enhance their own asset management infrastructure.
- Strategic investment advice as sparring partner
- Macroeconomic outlook, scenario analysis and asset allocation views
- Rebalancing policy
- Asset class reviews, benchmark and active / passive choices
Manager Selection &
- Manager research, due diligence & selection
- Portfolio construction
- SRI / ESG integration
- Manager on- and off-boarding, negotiating investment guidelines
- Implementation of instruments, external active or passive managers, and solutions
- Portfolio management
Control & Oversight
- Risk & exposure management and monitoring
- Compliance checks
- Online monitoring solution (CORTEX)
- Customized reporting
- Interactive review meetings with asset owners
Our investment process
Learn more about how we run portfolios.
- How we go about manager selection
- What makes our way of constructing portfolios special
- How we integrate ESG and SRI
- See how our in-house developed platform supports our clients and us